Scuba...One Tank Afternoon Dive
The Islands of the Bahamas are well known for their healthy supply of live coral reefs, unique underwater formations, and wreck sites that have become one with the marine ecosystem, yielding a unique underwater experience for those of all skill levels.
Your dive master will select the best location depending on the conditions of the day and experience of the group. Some favorites include the Angelfish Reef, Mahoney Wreck Site, ...
- Equipment is NOT included, rental costs: BCD - $10.75; Regulator - $10.75; Wetsuit - $10.75; Mask/Fin/Snorkel - $10.75
- Taxi fare will be approximately $8-$10 each way.
- You must bring proof of dive certification.
- We suggest you bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, and a towel.
- If you are a hotel guest, please do not book your dive for your first day in Nassau as your excursion will not be refunded if your flight delays your arrival on the island. We cannot guarantee space for you on another day of your Nassau stay.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 01:30 PM (3.5 hours)
- All persons under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
- If you are late for your dive and your ship arrived per schedule, you will not be refunded. The schedule is very tight and the boat does leave the pier on time. So please expect to be at the exit door of your ship before they open it.